Welcome to The Edwards CPA Group P.C. Professional Service, Worldwide
Kim owns businesses and is a landlord, an with this firsthand experience, offers invaluable knowledge and advice on entity structure and tax planning. Our clients are primarily in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Vermont, New York, California, Montana, Colorado, Texas, the Midwest, and Florida.
We safely exchange financial information, giving you access to excellent service and advice, while saving you time and resources. In person appointments are nice, but are not required.
Five Reasons To Hire a CPA Now
By: Kimberly R. Edwards, CPA
You’ll appear more confident in your business. I’m all for Do-It-Yourself, but honestly – real businesses retain the services of a professional business advisor. It shows the world that you take your business seriously. Having an accountant makes you appear more like a successful, important, business-savvy person.
Your IRS Issues will be made much easier. Over and over again I hear from clients who get an IRS notice, how it’s been worth it to work with a CPA. I hear “I wish I’d hired a CPA earlier”.
Clients have questions. We have answers!
- Why a CPA? A professional CPA has to continually stay updated on all tax laws. They can represent you in tax court and lower your audit risk. Their insight is invaluable.
- Is a CPA in my budget? Peace of mind is worth every penny! We can work with any budget!
How we serve you
- Tax Preparation
- Financial Advisory
- Bookkeeping services
- Quickbooks ProAdvisors
- Estates, Nonprofit & Individuals
- IRS Tax Resolution
- Business Start Up / Closures
- Nonprofit applications
- Payroll Tax Reporting
- Financial Statement Preparation